Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'm All Starry Eyed!

Hello my fellow bee keepers!

(image from: Create my Event)


September is my month!
After much deliberation and changing my mind a half dozen times,
 I went back to my original
plan. 

I have my project all packaged and ready to put
in the mail.
This is a photo of the quilt block for me!


It's a Moda Bake Shop pattern so the link is here.

I am asking you to make the star block. I will make the alternate blocks.
The pattern calls for 10 blocks of each, so I plan on using the block from 
my 11th person in our group for a matching pillow. Since that makes me
the 12th person... I will make 10 alternate blocks.
It works out perfectly!

The block is 16.5" (16" finished) after the checkerboard border is
added to the star. 
Inside your "kit" you will find a 4 1/2" center square and
4 coordinating 5" squares to be cut for the star points.
The checkerboard strips are pre-cut exactly for you.

I am using Christmas fabric... but it's from 

this line of fabric.

You will have just enough fabric to make the block.

I hope you have fun with it.
All the blocks we have been making so far have been super
fun for me to make and last year my block was a bit on the 
challenging side... so I am making it up to you this time!
Promise!

Speakingn of Starry Eyed.
 if you look into the night sky
you might see some interesting 
things this month!

September Stargazing information here.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment