Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Block for Sinta and for Abby

Hi guys! I meant to post this yesterday, but it did not happen! Where has November disappeared too? I can't believe how fast 2015 is ending soon. And to be honest... I'm kind of glad. It has been a rough year for the Butler household, and we are hoping that 2016 is our year for new beginnings! I wanted to show you my block for Sinta:


Here is my block for Abby! I got the letter M. This is from the 2014-2015 Bee round. I just found it in some mail I hadn't gone through yet. Sorry Abbey! Luckily she only sent it out in October.


We were asked to share something personal about Sinta or her family:
She's been friends with a group of women for 30 years and they just went on a little trip with each other. For amazing photo's check out her blog.
She is doing the Clover and Violet Quilt A Long
She just recently went wedding dress shopping with her "girls" that her son's have brought into her life through marriage and a soon to be married son.
Her little sprouts are Elsea and Elvie!
Happy Sewing!
Shari



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment