Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Little Finish for Shari and Melissa

 Waaayyy back in June
Shari Butler sent me a package of fabrics
to make her Bees Knees blocks.
Unfortunately 
it was sent to my old address 
and then became lost.
Fortunately
(after lots of e-mails back and forth)
I recently located the package.
Yay!
BIG YAY !!
Shari's blocks are now made and have been sent to her
minus one corner because I didn't have enough fabric to complete.
To all Bees Knees Members:
to prevent further confusion
Please make sure you have my
CURRENT ADDRESS
on Grand Canyon Dr.
for this years mailings !!!
 I worked right away on
Melissa's blocks for September
I was kind of stumped to figure out 
an Outdoor/ Camping themed block until
I saw these fun Modern
with a free tutorial
by the 
Emerald Coast Modern Quilt Guild
I added in a few of my own background fabrics
to make these little fishies 
swim swim swim

Nedra

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Those little fishes are so adorable!!!! They arrived the other day :) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fishes, Nedra!! Such a cute block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fishies too!! I'm excited to see all of the blocks put together. I've had mine done for a week now and I'm headed to the post office to mail it!!

    ReplyDelete