Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Scrappy Trip Around for Sherri

I am so honored and so thrilled to have been invited to be among all you uber talented gals in the Bees Knees! Thanks so much for welcoming me into your hive. :)  I'm really looking forward to this next year! 

Here is the 1st block I made for Sherri with her fabrics....  
Bees Knees


I have had this quilt on my "I want to make" list... and now after making 2 blocks, I'm totally hooked, and hope, hope, hope I can make one for myself this year! 

And here is a 2nd block I made for Sherri, using my own Christmas fabrics... I chose to use a few of the new "A Merry Little Christmas" fabrics from Riley Blake, that I picked up at Sample Spree @ Quilt Market... 
Bees Knees


Sherri and I went to Sample Spree together and so I thought it would be fun to "commemorate" our shopping trip.

I can't wait to see the other Bees Knees blocks and Sherri's quilt when it's all done! 

Happy Sewing!!! ooxx`jodi

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So so very cute... Sherri is going to have a blast with this quilt. I love your little RB fabrics. I had this project on the cutting table this morning...

    ReplyDelete