Monday, March 18, 2013

I decided to call this week "finish the Bee" week. It's funny how one block a month can sound so easy and then all of a sudden they pile up on my. Why is that!?
 

 
Shari's blocks were really fun to do. I loved playing with the fussy cut fabric. But I have to say, improv piecing a block to a specific size was a new challenge for me. I think it turned out pretty good. :o)
 
 
I also had Trish's block to do from soooo long ago. (Trish I'm so sorry!)
This block was super easy and quick that it made me feel even more guilty for not doing it sooner.
 
I'll have these in the mail this week.
 
BTW: Does anyone out there still have my november blocks? I'm trying to round them all up but I lost my list. I for sure am still missing purple. If you have it, could you send it to me? Even if it's not finished. THANKS!!!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love my block Emily! It arrived in the
    mail yesterday. Thanks so much!! Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel the same way!! I need a bee finish week too!!

    ReplyDelete