Friday, May 3, 2013

Calli's Pickledish Arcs

 Has it really been a year 
since we first started 
Bee's Knees?
My how time has flown!
This is our last block scheduled together.
I just finished Calli's arcs
for her Pickledish block.
 They were easy to do and a lot of fun to make.
The paper piecing helped to keep the arc together
at an even size, so the curves went together perfectly.
There wasn't enough fabric in my envelope to make
two arcs, 
so I added in a little bit of my own Gracie scraps.
I hope my fabric additions are okay, Calli :)
It's been a delight to work with you ladies!
Thank you Sherri and Amy for
inviting me along!
--Nedra

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Nedra! I love the pieces you added! How nice of you to make two! Apparently I can't count, since I thought I sent enough fabric for two. I suppose that's what happens when you are burning the candle at both ends.

    ReplyDelete