If it wasn't bad enough that I am just catching up with Calli's Bee block
for the last round of Bees Knees... I also neglected to post about it.
I did make a post showing her block over a month ago I think,
on my blog. I really had a fear of making this pickle dish style block.
But now that I did it, I can breath easy.
I have always wanted to make one of the "eyelash" quilts
that require the same method and shape... so now I have the confidence to
really entertain the idea. I am sure my sewing will get better
with the more I make too.
The other catch up I had was with Sherri's block.
I just had a blast with this method. I had wanted to make
this block when I saw the versions popping up on various blogs
but for some reason I
didn't really have the time... so I am glad that Sherri
requested it for her block. One was fun to make...
so making two was even better.
Sherri has had these now for a good month now...
so it is my post that I am shamelessly needing to catch up on.
And now that that is done, I can go forward and
start working on my next two catch-ups!
One for Trish and one for Jodi! I am
excited about doing both of these... soon!
Thanks for being so good about waiting.