Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bees Knees finish!

You helped me make this quilt!
It turned out so cute, didn't it?
I'm going to give it to my grand daughter Charlotte, for her 7th birthday.


I machine quilted it myself on my Bernina 750 QE.
It wasn't difficult, but it took hours!


Lori Holt's Scrappy Strawberry block from her book "Farm Girl Vintage" is perfect :)


I backed the quilt with a soft pink minky, which Charlotte will love!


Thanks so much friends, for helping me to create this quilt :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome...and I bet she is going to love to snuggle in it!!! Bees make the best strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the finish and thank you for sharing! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Strawberry Quilt made from Lori's blocks too!

    ReplyDelete