Sunday, September 30, 2018

Scrappy Double Plus Block

Hi Ladies!
I'm excited to be Host for October!
 I have chosen to have you help me make the
Double Plus Block
which is relatively easy.
I've had this quilt on my To-Do List for
some time and have been
saving (hoarding!) my 
Cotton & Steel Scraps and several other favorite designer Scraps
just for this project.
I also love all the interesting 
Low Volume Neutral fabrics
 on the Market today and
think they make a fun combination
for Scrappiness!
This was a free pattern and Tutorial
by Wombat Quilts

https://wombatquilts.com/2017/11/01/double-plus-block/


The first step will be to make the small
Plus Block
out of those tiny 1 1/2" squares

I recommend pressing all the seams open
which will help the block lay flat.
Next just follow the layout on the 
pattern I enclosed in your packet.
Because of the easy nature of the block,
I'm requesting you make 2 (thank you!)
+++
If you have any questions,
please feel free to ask.

Nedra

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment