Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Another Bee Finish...

I was so excited to get my 2016 Bee quilt back a couple of weeks ago but haven't had the time to get a picture and post it.  That's the problem with photographers...you can never find anyone with a camera. Anyway, here is my first ever Bee quilt and I love it.  My husband has decided that it is now time to make a quilt stand for me!  Yeah!!



I also promised that I would show a picture of Egypt.  Well, maybe my favorite part.  I love the print of the goddess Ma'at. After death, we enter the afterlife carrying our heart to be weighed against a feather from her wing. So she reminds me to keep balance in my life!  Anyway, the decks are clean and ready for my next project and I seriously can't wait to put my next Bee quilt together.

Tamara

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful Tamara! It's so fun to see the finished quilt and try to pick out which block I made :) I love this quilting bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty awesome Tam! :) I love that you got it finished! And it's in your colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt turned out so beautiful! It's so exciting to see when they actually get finished!!!

    ReplyDelete