Thursday, April 28, 2016

Snowballs and Sunny Skies

Okay, so I have been super slacking on posting my blocks here, so here I go trying to do a bit better ;)

Sad to say, I got a little behind on my bee block last month.     The main reason . . . I was super nervous about putting together this Flowering Snowball Block for Cali.  I have done a lot of improv curves in the past but never a precisely pieced curve.


And I am so happy to say that all of that improv practice must have paid off because these blocks went together very nice, lined up on the edges, and don't have any big bubbles!!!  Yippee!!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am about this!!  Thank you Cali for picking a block that forced me to face a curve fear!!   Time to add a Drunkards Path quilt to the list :)



And Shari's blocks went together so fast, thanks for the quick ones ;)  And I just love the Mama Said Sew fabric you sent!!  It has always been one of my favorite lines.   I mean, how can you not love a line that is all things quilty!!!


 It is always fun to be able to whip out some patchwork and I love all the points!!!


All ready for May now ;)  Can't wait to see what's next!!

Pin It!

1 comment: