Sunday, February 7, 2016

February Block for Tam!


I finished my sister's block tonight! It came together pretty fast. She does love her purple and green's and I'm happy that we can all help her make this quilt for her. It was fun mixing the Ohio Star and log cabin. This would be a fun way to showcase many designs. 

Her questions is when did you finish your first pieced quilt? To be honest the first one I did was simple squares when trying to learn. But my actually pieced quilt was what I designed for my fabric line Sublime. I did an appliqué/pieced combination called Big Blooms. It was fun to do!

XOXO,

Shari


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Shari, I didn't know that your first piece was for Sublime!! You've come a long way baby (sister)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, keeping me from working. All the Best  
    Shoulder Pain

    ReplyDelete