Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sinta, Sherri and Abby's blocks

I loved Sinta's block, it was fun to make :)
I'm putting this quilt on my wish list, although I can't guarantee that I'll get it made because my wish list is pretty long!
A little bit about Sinta....I found her Christmas favorites.
Favorite Christmas movies:  It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street
Favorite Christmas Tradition:  a candle in the window
Favorite Christmas Cookie:  snowballs 
I was able to see so many of Sinta's beautiful creations on her blog while I was looking for something interesting about her :)
    

I finished Sherri's block and added 3 of my own Bonnie and Camille's fabrics.
I don't save my HST, I cut them into 1 1/2", 2 l/2" and 3 l/2" squares instead.
Maybe I should reconsider :)


I finished Abby's "B".
I started this quilt myself but only have letters A-F.


Here are the Mama Hens I've received from my bee month, I made the red one myself.
I'm hoping to make them into a quilt for one of my children for Christmas, so keep them coming!


I have a confession to make....
I used the Mama Hen that Nedra sent me and put her into this quilt.
Ha ha! Thanks Nedra :)



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. All the blocks are turning out so fun! And I love how your blocks are turning into a whole flock!... even the one that strayed over to that cute FGV quilt!! You have really been busy with Bees Knees projects Cynthia! Thanks for my block! And for sharing all those tidbits about me! I can't wait to watch my favorite Christmas movies again!!!

    ReplyDelete