Saturday, February 28, 2015

Block Catch Up

I was so excited to finally be done with Sinta's and April's blocks! First I want to share Sinta's block!


I love the use of Heather Bailey's fabric here and Sinta made it very easy to get all the blocks done by doing a lot of the cutting. So thank you for that! You are amazing! I hope you enjoy your block.

Now I want to share April's block. I got to do A. It was fun putting the block together with little instructions. The block was pretty straight forward and easy to do.


I hope I did the color placement right. That was the only thing I wondered about, but I love how it turned out. I hope April does. Oh and here's the back, which I never show my backs.


So i guess I am behind a block for February, because I never got Lori's block. Did everyone else receive her block? I can't wait to get March's block. My goal is to try to complete it within that month so I don't get behind anymore. That's my new goal for my quilting bee's... to always try to turn them in on time. Off to do some more sewing!

XOXO,

Shari




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment