Monday, November 10, 2014

Blocks and Sept. Note ;)

I am already having so much fun with the Blocks this year!!

I have wanted to make one of these Modern Maple quilts forever so it was so fun to make a block.  It has totally moved up my list of "to do's"   And so fun, Shari that your cutting just happened to make the giraffe in the center line up perfectly!!  So cute ;)


And I was so excited to see that Sinta choose an applique block.  I just love applique and these large petal ones go together so quick ;)  This was so much fun to make and I love the beautiful prints!!


And before I sign off. . . just a quick note.  I am so excited to put my Outdoor quilt together, the blocks are so cute!!!  If you are still working on my Sept. Outdoor block that's great.  If you could get it to me by the end of this month that would be even more great :)  I hate to rush everyone as I know it has been so busy with market and now the holiday's,  I just have to put the quilt together for my Grandparents for the Annual Family Christmas Party that is Mid December ;)    Thanks so much ladies ;)  Okay, sorry to pester, I won't do it again ;)  Go about your happy sewing day :)




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment