Monday, September 8, 2014

Candy Corn Fun


Eerie!
Well, not so much... 
(wink)
I think that these blocks are super cute!
I am not usually a big fan 
of novelty prints but I thought this projects
was a lot of fun. 
I am going to be keeping an eye out for some 
Halloween prints! 

Thanks Shari for getting me to make something a little different!

Actually, this Bees Knees group is like that! 
Every month is something new
and a little different and sometimes even a bit of a stretch
out of the ol' comfort zone.

I have one more to make and then I am all caught up with last year. 

I was afraid I was never going to find  my last envelope! 
Yes, it actually did get lost...
but just for a couple months! (sorry Calli)
Moving this summer made me crazy... and needless to say, my sewing room
is still not back in true order. 

So... 
major organization is coming soon!
But not until I get the next envelope finished. 
Oh, what... 
but then I will have the new month to make...
is organizing just a dream? 


Sinta





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see all of these come together! :) Smooches!

    ReplyDelete