Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bees Knees Update


 Hi everyone! I've been kind of laying low until I finished all of the blocks I was behind on. Now seemed like a good time for me to get caught up with the holidays fast approaching. Lori will be sending out her November blocks soon, and December is kind of a catch up month with no blocks being sent out.

So, here are my recent finishes...first up were Melissa's improv trees (actually, these were the last ones I finished) which I hope are okay. I don't do a lot of improv piecing, so consider me a newbie for this technique.



 I really loved the pattern Sinta chose; in fact, this will definitely be a scrappy quilt I'll make for myself sometime.

And last (and my oldest block) was Trish's Swoon. I had to order some fabric since I'd already started cutting when the fabric shortage was discovered. Anyway...long story short...I found the fabric on Etsy but then misplaced it for a while. 

Anyway...I'm caught up at least until Lori's package arrives (which I can't wait to see...I know she has something fun for us to do).

Happy Thanksgiving  to everyone!
Sherri

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The trees are perfect!! So cute!!! I love all of your blocks, and I am glad to hear I am not the only one that misplaces fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job on catching up! The blocks are all so fun! I love mine! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete