Monday, February 3, 2014

February Bee Blocks

 Hi Ladies!
Last month Carrie went by "Miss January"
so I guess this makes me
"Miss February" :0)
Flying Geese Block
12 1/2" X 12 1/2" (unfinished)
Flying Geese quilts are so popular now.
I seem to be seeing them everywhere 
from Magazine covers to Pinterest.
 As many of you know, 
I am the Sales Manager for
I thought it would be fun to have you learn
our easy method for making rows of Flying Geese on our
Sew and Fold papers.
 Don't worry, I've made it 
as easy as possible for you
by doing all of the pre-cutting.
 Your packages were mailed out today.
Each of you will receive a stack
of triangles, squares and Flying Geese paper
to make one block.
 The Tutorial to make the
Flying Geese Block
can be found on my web site
Just so you know, these same papers 
can also be used to make Braid,
but for our purposes
we are using the Blue and Black lines
for the Geese.
If you have any questions,
feel free to e-mail me at
nedras@mstar.net

Nedra

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I have never tried triangles on a row. I am excited to try this method ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried it and I'm a bit nervous but hey that's why we are bees knees. We challenge each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I just got my package today. I'm excited to try a new method for flying geese!

    ReplyDelete